I’ve gotten a lot of reading done lately, which is always awesome. If you’re looking for something to read, or to add to your TBR list, here have been my recent favorites:
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn – a very brave book with memorable characters by one of my wonderful agency sisters.
- Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake – a graceful, and very realistic, portrayal of the effects of divorce and adult mistakes on kids.
- Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami-Allen Vath – one of the most authentic teenage experiences I’ve had the pleasure of reading. It manages to be equally funny and moving.
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent – a must read for anyone who likes circus/sideshow stories and/or urban fantasy.
- The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt – this one took me back to my days in high school French class. A very cute romance.
- The Girl Who Fell by S.M. Parker – an important story about how easy it is to mistake manipulation for love. Beautifully written.
I’ve also been flying through some audiobooks and have discovered a fantastic narrator – Clare Corbett. I will now auto-download anything she reads.