Starting TODAY, I’m participating in Ready. Set. Write! – program designed to increase productivity and accountability. In years past, I’ve had a lot of success with Camp NaNoWriMo, but I’m not in a place to start a new draft, so RSW sounds more up my alley.
This week we’re focusing on goal-setting. Here are mine:
1. Finish drafting current WIP. It’s a little more than half done, so I’m shooting for being done with the first draft by mid-July.
2. Revise and polish said WIP until it’s just right.
3. Revise and polish an older draft.
4. Write 35 college recommendation letters.
5. Make healthy choices.
Technically my summer won’t begin until June 25, but I’ll be doing my best until then.
Next week I’ll be reporting back with these headings:
1. How I did on last week’s goals.
2. My goal(s) for this week.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write).
5. Something I love about my WiP.
Can’t wait to get started!